An autism diagnosis impacts not only the child or youth living with the diagnosis but extends further to the family and support network. The diagnosis should not place restrictions on family activities and with our guidance and support, we can advise you on strategies that will see your child empowered and go from strength to strength.
Each child, like their fingerprints, is unique and here at Coastal Behaviour Consulting, we design a positive behaviour support plan that utilises teaching strategies that are aligned with the strengths of your child.
Our services include but are not restricted to:
· Activities of daily living
· Communication with AAC devices (Touch Chat, LAMP, etc)
· Coping skills
· Early Intervention Services
· Language development
· Learn how to accept no or wait
· Life skills
· Picture Exchange Communication (PECS)
· Play skills
· Positive behaviour support plans
· Promoting the Emergence of Advanced Knowledge (PEAK)
· School aged services
· Social skills